Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ritual

Well Dave and I have developed a ritual recently. We found this website called Tvwoot that allows us to watch tv shows from the states (we don't have a tv so this is the only way). We finished watching all of The Office (ridiculous, right?) and are now on to watching Modern Family. So every night we share a chocolate bar, watch Modern Family and every couple of episodes we play card games. We have become pro at Golf, Egyptian Rat Screw, and Speed. I have never won E.R.S. but I love it so. If we ever hang out with other people again we will destroy them at those three card games :)

1 comment:

  1. That's so fun! I love that you've updated your blog! You have to post pictures too! Did you know you can print your blog off into a book? I could never do a video like mom's but I love how we have a yearly family journal kinda thing. So at the end of every year I'm going to print off our blog. You should totally do it too! As you've been married longer you'll wish you would've documented things better. You'll totally treasure every memory. I sound like a "blue". Strange. But I promise you'll be so glad you did! I so wish I would've kept up better on my blog! Thanks for updating! I'm excited! Yay for Dave and Abby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete