Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Life moves on



I have not blogged in far too long. Today I read through some of my old posts and really enjoyed it. Like journaling- I don’t usually enjoy the writing but I love the reminiscing. 

We have now been in Houston for 8.5 months. Life has and hasn’t gone according to plan! That’s life. Dave is on a project now which is absolutely great! It really removes a lot of the stress of wondering if he’s going to get fired. I’m working at a law firm where I’ve been able to take on a lot of responsibility. I didn’t start school this fall but I did get pregnant!! It’s so crazy to think that a year from the time we moved from Amsterdam we are going to have a new baby! Thinking about ‘one year from now’ is so crazy because Dave and my life changes so much from year to year! This Christmas we are going to Nicaragua with my family. This will be our 4th Christmas together, three of which have not been in the USA! What the heck, life! Well I’ll attach a bunch of pictures from the last little while but that’s about it as far as writing goes :)
RUDY'S!!

Pre-prego enjoying the fountain

Dave with the Williams Tower



Most recent Prego pic
Dave's awesome tough mudder!!
Post tough mudder






No comments:

Post a Comment